We have a group of counselors with a maximum efficiency. We will guide you according to your dream, educational history, English proficiency and financial strength. Our counseling will not be a general student admission or student visa counseling. It will be your career counseling. It will broaden your vision. You will get proper guidance which will fully comply with the update admission requirements and student visa requirements.
IPC counselors help students in admission process by advising them of required documentation and assisting them with the necessary application forms and evidences. IPC counselors work closely with admission staff at institutions and help resolve unusual queries for our students.
We also help students for Credit transfer. You will offer full assistance from us in completing / submitting application for admission. We will provide you list of necessary supporting documents.
Through its continued commitment and diligence, IPC has helped scores of students to select career oriented courses and move ahead on their way to success.
An education loan is a form of financial support from any bank or financial institution to be used for a student’s higher education. Availability of an education loan at the appropriate time helps millions of students to achieve their dreams.
Before granting the loan, banks analyze the viability of the borrower based on their assessment of the student, family’s assets and annual income, the nature of the course and reputation of the institution etc.
You will get extensive & proper guidance from us regarding your sponsorship issues. We will suggest you for proper documentation for visa application with most update requirements.
Student Visa for USA
Though there are three different types of visas that are extended to the students’ category, the F visa is applicable to the students who intend on going for a full term course in colleges approved by the Department of Homeland Security. While F-1 visa is for the student, F-2 visa is issued for the student’s spouse/child, who can accompany the student but cannot seek employment in the US. A candidate for F visa must be able to establish the following:
- Have a residence abroad that one doesn’t intend on abandoning
- Present form I-20
- Proof of SEVIS fee payment
- Sufficient knowledge of English (TOFEL / IELTS)
- SAT, GRE or GMAT if necessary.
- Enough financial support from family
Student Visa for Australia
Students traveling to Australia for studies need to apply for an appropriate student visa, as there are different visas offered to different students. A primary or secondary school student’s visa is different from the visa offered to a student of vocational education or a student of postgraduate research. Thus one should carefully analyze as to the category they fit in.
To begin with, a student must be accepted for a full-term study in a registered course by a registered organization (under Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students). Besides submitting the essential documents at the time of applying for the visa, one must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for a student’s visa:
- Good academic background.
- Right place of study according to the previous education track.
- Sound Financial capacity (ability to pay for the airfare, tuition fee, Health Insurance and living costs)
- Proficiency in English
- Be of good character
- Be of sound health
- Have a health insurance through the Overseas Student Health Cover
- A valid passport (MRP preferable)
Student Visa for Germany
Most of the University of Germany do not charge tuition fee. Germany is the most attractive destination for the Bangladeshi students. German Universities offer different types of Bachelor and Masters Programs both in English and German Language. They also offer German language courses.
- For Bachelor 14 years of Education (HSC 12 years + 2 years University Education)
- For Masters 4 years Bachelor
- IELTS or without IELTS (Medium of instruction from University in English)
- Good academic background
Student Visa for Canada
Besides acquiring a student’s visa to study in Canada, one also has to meet the requirements of the Canadian Immigration Act and Regulations. Only successful compliance with the same will yield a student permission to enter Canada.
One needs to submit the following documents along with their visa application:
- Completed Student Application form.
- Official acceptance letter from the chosen Canadian university, college or technical institute.
- In case plan to study in Quebec, a Certificate of Acceptance from the province of Quebec.
- TOEFL/IELTS scores.
- Passport, valid for at least one year from the planned date of entry to Canada.
- Bank draft for the applicable visa processing fees.
- Sound Financial Background.
Student Visa for United Kingdom
Before applying for a student’s visa, you must get a CAS letter from a recognized university or others institutes. Thereafter student is required to fill up a visa application form in person. The important documents he needs to submit are as follows
- CAS Letter
- Required Bank Document
- A Valid Passport or travel document
- Recent passport-sized color photograph with a light background
- The visa fee
- Other supporting documents relevant to one’s application.
Student Visa for the Netherlands
To get Netherlands student visa (MVV) you must have:
- Good skill in English (IELTS)
- Academically sound
- Sound financial background
Student Visa for China
Study opportunity in world’s most ancient universities in English medium in undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma. Italian universities offer wide range of courses with affordable tuition fee which is less than any other country in Europe. Visa requirements are easier than others, but processing time is little bit lengthy. To get visa one should have
- IELTS (on condition not mandatory)
- Good academic background
- Average financial support
- Machine readable passport (MRP)
Student Visa for Italy
There are lots of opportunity of Scholarship & tuition fee waiver in China in different University to study especially Medical & Engineering for Bangladeshi students. Visa process is much quicker than others. To get visa you have to have:
- Strong intention to study in China
- A valid passport
- Physically sound